Make communicating in English easy!
It can be difficult for your children to fit in if they don’t have command over English. While there are a multitude of languages spoken in the Fraser Valley area, just about every school here teaches in English. That means if your kids are having difficulty understanding English when they’re at school, it will be hard for them to keep up with the pace of their classes. Whether you’re in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission or Langley, hiring a professional English as a Second Language tutor in the Fraser Valley can be a good idea.
Learning English can be challenging. Conversational English is certainly possible without professional guidance. But if your children are serious about pursuing work and education opportunities in North America, they will almost certainly need to be writing detailed essays and reports. They will have to give articulate presentations.
That’s where an ESL tutor in the Fraser Valley can help!
Our ESL tutors personalize lessons for your children so they can learn the nuances of English quickly. This will help them speak and write English well enough to succeed at work and school!
Those who know many languages live as many lives as the languages they know.
— Czech proverb
Our English as a Second Language tutors in the Fraser Valley are familiar with some of the most effective methods used to teach English
School is Easy Tutoring analyzes your child’s learning style and uses customized learning plans to make their English skills as excellent as possible. Here are some of the methods we use:
- Language recycling: We present English concepts in different ways to engage all of a student’s learning faculties. For example, if we want a student to learn cleaning vocabulary, we show them pictures, have conversations, watch people clean and have them write about cleaning.
- English pronunciation exercises: We utilize pronunciation exercises that have been found to be most effective with ESL learners. This includes voicing, intonation, vowel length, and syllable linking, to name just a few examples.
- Interaction simulations: We simulate several different kinds of interactions students will have with other people. Conversational speaking and public speaking are two examples. We have them practice talking in many different situations in order to get them ready for anything the real world might throw at them.
3 Reasons why ESL training will help your children succeed in Canada and abroad
- Good English is needed for post-secondary education in most of North America. Many universities use metrics such as the Language Proficiency Index to ensure all applicants are good at English. Those who aren’t often don’t get accepted.
- English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English! It’s also an official language in 53 countries and spoken as a first language by more than 400 million people worldwide.
- English is the language of the media. Many of the biggest news and entertainment agencies use English. Most countries at least have some English TV channels. English is also one of the most common languages used on the Internet.
Should you hire an ESL tutor in the Fraser Valley?
If your children have ambitions to pursue post-secondary education or work in North America or some parts of Europe, English is essential. Hiring an ESL tutor in the Fraser Valley will help them reach their dreams!