Make your kids fluent in an international language!
Why hire a French tutor in the Fraser Valley? Well consider the following situation — you’re studying French in school and you want to become good at it. You think about the best way to practice the language, and you decide you need someone to converse with. You need a partner. You think about the options. You try looking for people who could hold a French conversation with you.
Learning a new language can be a great challenge. It requires you to be constantly practising with someone who can provide feedback on your performance. But it can be hard to find a foreign language speaker if you’re in an area where there aren’t a lot of native speakers of that language.
That’s where School is Easy Tutoring can help! We offer tutoring services in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission and Langley.
One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two languages open every door along the way.
A French tutor in the Fraser Valley can use proven teaching methods to unlock the French language for your child
School is Easy Tutoring figures out your child’s weaknesses in studying French at school, and develops customized drills to help turn them into strengths:
- Pronunciation drills: We teach students proper French enunciation. This is one of the foundations of learning the language, because if you don’t say things properly, no one will be able to understand you.
- Comprehension exercises: We utilize French listening and reading drills to make students comfortable with the language. This allows students to become familiar with the ‘flow’ of French. Eventually, they will be able to understand written and spoken French.
- Compositional mastery: The ultimate goal is to make students so comfortable with French, they can express themselves in it. We get them to write essays and take part in conversational simulations that stimulate their ability to compose phrases in French.
3 Reasons why French can open up career, work and life opportunities in Canada and abroad
- Learning French opens up career opportunities. Many high-end government positions in Canada require French. Many multinational corporations are French. France is one of the economic drivers of the world. These are just a few examples of how your child’s career path might benefit from French.
- Learning French allows you to communicate, travel and do business in Canada and abroad. French is spoken by about 6.8 million people in Canada. Millions more speak it in Africa and Europe. That’s a lot of potential new friends, business contacts and romantic partners! French is also an official language of many international organizations like UNESCO, the United Nations, NATO and the International Olympic Committee.
- Learning French helps you learn other languages. Languages such as Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian share vocabulary and structure found in French. Much of the English vocabulary is also derived from French.
Should you hire a French tutor in the Fraser Valley?
Do your children have a fascination for learning new ways to say things? Do they enjoy playing with words? This could mean a French tutor in the Fraser Valley may be beneficial to your kids! Give us a call today and we will send you a trained French tutor within 48 hours!