School Is Easy Tutoring offers tutors in Markham, Richmond Hill and Stouffville in all subjects from K-12 and some university courses. Our company recruits and screens Ontario certified teachers, and orients them to work as tutors in your home. Due to their wide range of specialties, we are able to provide tutoring in a large array of subjects including:
- Math: Grades 1- 7, Math 8, Math 9, Math 10, Pre Calculus 11 and Pre Calculus 12, Math Foundations, Micro and Macro Economics, Statistics etc…
- English: Language Arts grades 1 -7, English 8,9,10,11,12 English literature, Creative writing, Essay writing, APA format, Editing, Research etc…
- English as a Second Language (ESL): (beginner, intermediate, advanced) TOEFL exam prep, IELTS exam prep, TOEIC exam prep, life skills, reading, writing, listening, speaking, idioms, life skills, accent reduction, etc…
- Science: Grades 1- 7. Science 8, 9, 10 Chemistry 11, 12, Earth Science, Organic Chemistry, Physics 11, 12, Biology 11, 12 etc…
- Social Studies: Grades 8,9,10,11,12 History 12, Law 12, Geography 12 etc…
- Advanced courses: IB tutoring, Advanced Placement, Honours classes, Challenging gifted programs etc…
- Career and Personal Planning: Study skills, Time Management, Assistance with University choices and applications etc…
- Exam Preparation: Provincial Exam Prep, SAT/SSAT exam prep, LPI exam prep, GED exam prep, any University exam prep etc…
- Special Needs: We provide certified teachers who have training in teaching methods for students with special needs. Some of our tutors are Ortin Gillingham certified or have training in similar methods. We work closely with the autism funding unit.
- Languages: French Immersion, French as a Second Language, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi etc…
No matter the tutor, with School Is Easy Tutoring, you always get:
- Free registration and no up-front tutor fees or program commitments.
- Monthly progress reports to show the effect of our tutoring.
- A tutor who comes to you: at home, the library, or a place of your choosing.
- Flexible scheduling: we tutor into the evenings, on weekends, and in the summer.
- Substitute tutors in the event of an illness, schedule conflict, or otherwise.
- Individualized tutor planning for mastering a subject based on the student’s learning style, strengths and weaknesses.
- Administrative support from our local staff – always just a phone call away if you need us!
- 1st lesson money-back guarantee. If your first lesson is not satisfactory, give us a call, and we’ll make it right!
- Free “Student Success Guide” with each registration for elementary, high school and college students. This Success Guide assists students with study skills, tracking assignments, exam dates and time management.
Contact us today to discuss your needs. We can help. 1-877-ITS EASY
You pick the format, we send the in-home tutor!
We do more than provide extra, out-of-school help for individuals struggling in school. Since we hire Ontario certified teachers as tutors, our service is able to help you with any of the following cases:
If you’ve chosen homeschooling as an educational path for your kids, you may find yourself struggling to teach them some subjects. Or you may need some time off. Our homeschooling tutors can help your child stay on track with their Ontario curriculum learning, according to the schedule you have arranged. We can also do assessments to make sure your students are meeting the current standards of peers in their grade.
If distance is an issue, or if you simply like the idea of using technologies such as Skype to carry out tutoring sessions, we are happy to provide online tutoring. This is also a great option for parents who are concerned about safety, if they’re not able to be home when their child needs tutoring, or when a student is too sick to have visitors. Our tutors can still deliver lessons through video calls and by screensharing, where applicable.
Interest-based, start-to-finish learning:
If you’ve got an interest to learn a subject from scratch with a private tutor, we can help! Simply pick a topic, or run one by us, and we’ll provide the tutor to match your needs. This is a great option for those who want to pick up a new language, or adults looking to improve career skills. It’s also great for achievers who hope for a head start on courses they’ll face in University, but don’t want to affect their GPA with an official grade early on.
For 2 to 4 students at a time who struggle with a certain topic, our tutors are qualified to teach based on the Ontario school curriculum. A group dynamic can sometimes help the learning process, whereas other times it can be a setback for some students. We encourage you to get in touch for advice on your child’s unique case. Sometimes a tutor may make recommendations on whether or not to join, or stay in group tutoring after a few lessons.