Have you been thinking about starting your own business, but you don’t know where to start?
Do you have a passion for education and a desire to control your own destiny?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! We have an incredible opportunity in a booming industry.
- Your role as a School is Easy franchisee is to manage a network of tutors that provide one-on-one instruction for students.
- We have a team of professionals who help you set up your business, assist with operations, marketing and accounting.
- Our opportunity is affordable, scalable and after building your network you’ll have a residual income. While you’re on the beach in Maui your business is still making income.
- By joining our franchise system you will become a part of something very meaningful. Our service of tutoring children has an overwhelming positive effect on society. You will help the inventors, doctors etc. of the future work towards their career. On top of that, you will help teachers earn extra income and it is a building block in the career of our new teachers.
If you are a teacher we can transfer your teaching experience and qualifications into a rewarding and profitable business. We help you make the transition from teacher to entrepreneur seamless. You are not required to tutor students although you can if you wish. You can tap into your network of teaching colleagues and give them the opportunity to supplement their income.
This opportunity allows for a comfortable lifestyle of flexibility, a good income and the ability to grow.
We have a proven system and we are proud to share it with you!!!
Other benefits of being a School is Easy franchise owner are:
- Modest investment
- We work with you to develop an exclusive territory that makes sense for your individual growth goals
- Home based business – allows you to write off some of your home and vehicle expenses
- Scalable – increase your network of teachers as your business grows
- Capitalize on the goodwill in your business in the future
- Low fixed overhead
- Flexible schedule
- Huge market
- Use of proven system
- Software management system
- Website with SEO and SEM
- Assistance with business start up
- Ongoing support
- Video for teacher orientation
- Marketing materials
- Shared marketing initiatives
- Sharing of business successes and challenges
- As your business grows you build equity
What we look for in ‘School is Easy’ franchisees? These are people who:
- Are disciplined self-starters with a high level of personal integrity and have the desire to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good organization skills
- Have the funds to invest in the business
- Have the ability to get started within 90 days
- Reside in the local market where the franchise is to be located.
Frequently asked questions
1) How much is the investment in a School is Easy tutoring franchise?
The total investment varies from $25k to $60k (including working capital) depending on if you invest in a single unit or multi unit franchise. Contact us for more details.
2) How much money can I make with this tutoring franchise?
There is huge potential. The tutoring industry is booming. We can share with you how much money we have made from the beginning until now. The amount of money you make will depend on your efforts. We will share with you all of our marketing successes and failures so you can spend your marketing dollars on what works. As part of your review process we will help you put together your own cash flow projections. Our review process takes about 30 days and allows you to make a fully informed decision based on the realities of your market. Some franchisees will join School is Easy Franchise Group and supplement their existing income and others will replace their existing income. This opportunity is flexible. You can start your business small and grow it or you can start big by investing in more than one territory. By investing into a franchise system and growing your business you are building equity.
3) How long will it take before I start to make money?
There is great potential in this industry! It is really up to you. Your efforts will determine your success. We will provide you with a 3 year cashflow template and it is up to you to project your income and expenses. This exercise will give you a rough idea of how much money you can make.
4) How hard would I have to work at this tutoring business?
This is hard to answer because we don’t know how to measure what you consider to be hard work. We can only tell you our experience. We have always been dedicated and motivated to build our own business. We enjoy the flexibility and freedom of self employment and high financial returns.
5) Why wouldn’t I just start my own tutoring company? How would I benefit from buying your franchise?
Starting a tutoring agency is hard work and as an independent you can make a lot of mistakes and waste money. With School is Easy you will be given a proven system and will not have the frustrations of wasting time, energy and money on things that do not work. You invest in a company that built a strong trusted name in the community. We have a strong belief that if you really truly care about helping others and have integrity and passion you will be successful. The brand name is spreading fast. The value of your business will increase and if you nurture and build the business you can sell it for what you paid for it or more. The value of your business will increase as the franchise system grows across North America.
6) Can I sell my franchise in the future?
Your license agreement gives you the right to transfer and sell your franchise license to someone else. The more profitable that your business is, the more your business will be worth. With a School is Easy franchise you are building equity.
7) What kind of support will I get? I haven’t a clue on how to run a business?
During the review process you will have an opportunity to review the operations manual’s table of contents and you will see the depth of information we provide. We will provide you with 20 hours of initial training at head office or via Skype. We also provide ongoing telephone and email business coaching and training.
8) How are you different from other tutoring franchises?
We are easy to work with. We have a smaller up front franchise investment and lower ongoing financial commitment. We provide consumers with an easy system to “buy into.” Parents using our service have a high level of comfort because our tutors are qualified teachers. Our franchise opportunity offers greater flexibility allowing you to start your business small and build over time. The franchisee can adapt their business around their specific lifestyle and circumstances.
9) If we share marketing expenses, what if I don’t agree with how you are spending the funds for my tutoring franchise?
We are always open to hearing your ideas. We track all of our registrations to know which advertising is bringing in the most inquiries. We evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and we can share that information with you. We ultimately make the final decision based on what is best for the system as a whole, and not only based on an individual territory.
10) Will we be able to meet other franchisees and discuss our business?
We actively promote sharing of best practices and open discussions that will benefit the growth of our business. We will set up special conference calls to facilitate group discussions on specific initiatives. We will also set up a blog so that franchisees can actively communicate and share ideas.
11) How long have you been in business?
12) How can I know that I will be successful with this franchise?
Our corporate office in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia has been extremely successful and serves as a good model as to how successful you can be.
13) I’m interested in your franchise opportunity. What do I do next?
Step One: Fill in the following information.
Step Two: You will receive a call from us to set up a time for your telephone interview.
Step Three: A telephone interview will determine if the School is Easy franchise opportunity is a good fit for you. If yes…
Step Four: You will receive our email containing our preliminary information package. We ask that you read through it thoroughly so you are familiar with the ‘School is Easy’ opportunity. You will receive a call from us to ensure that you have in fact received the information you requested and to answer any of your preliminary questions. You will be required to submit the School is Easy Potential Franchisee application form.
Our selection committee meets every Wednesday to go over applications. We will inform you of our decision and perhaps ask for clarification or more information. We will let you know of our decision within 10 business days or sooner.
Area Selection and Market Research
We will arrange a call to discuss the areas/school districts you would like to own. We recommend that you research the demographics and competition in this area.
Due Diligence Phase
Step Five: Sign a confidentiality statement. From this point forward we encourage as many calls as you wish. When the timing is right we will announce to our franchise owners that you are a bona fide prospective SIE owner and we encourage you to engage in conversation with them.
Step Six: We will provide you with all of the information that you need to understand the business and your potential. This will include a market analysis of the competition in your area. We will walk you through a cash flow projection for the first, second and third year of operation.
Step Seven: The franchise agreement is presented to you.
Step Eight: If you are comfortable and confident with your new business venture then the franchise agreement will be signed, the business will be launched and training will begin.