1. The tutor will provide the client with a monthly student progress report.
2. Payment methods:
a) Client can pay by cash or cheque. There will be a service charge of $15 for NSF cheques. The client will pay the tutor at the end of each tutoring session. In the event that payment is not made, tutoring will cease until full payment is made.
b) The client can pay directly or call the head office of our tutoring company to pay up front by visa. Online tutoring must be paid in full prior to the lesson.
3. In the event that the client is not satisfied with the tutoring session the client will contact School is Easy/Academic Advantage. We will work with the tutor to address the difficulties. All efforts will be made to overcome the problem. In the event that the client is still not satisfied, a new teacher will be assigned.
4. If the client requests the tutor to have a conference with the student’s classroom teacher, then the tutor will be paid instructional time by the client. There is no charge for emails or phone conversations between the tutor and the classroom teacher.
5. The tutor must provide the client with 48 hours of notice in the event of cancellation. Emergencies are an exception. The lesson will be rescheduled.
6. Students should be fully committed to their tutoring sessions. Frequent cancellations are not fair to teachers who have arranged their schedules for you.
7. In some cases the client will benefit from purchasing materials. This will be agreed upon in writing between the teacher and client prior to the purchase.
8. Cancellation Policy – If the client cancels the lesson less than 24 hours before the lesson the client must pay the tutor a cancellation fee, which is one half of the one hour tutoring rate. If the client does not give any notice and the tutor arrives at the tutoring location then the client must pay the tutor for one hour of tutoring.
Contact us today to discuss your needs. We can help. 1-877-ITS EASY or e-mail email@example.com