Create a success formula for your kids!
Let’s say you’re in class, and you can’t understand what’s going on. And it’s not your fault — math is a cumulative subject that builds on past concepts very quickly. That’s one reason why hiring a math tutor in the Fraser Valley might be the right choice.
Because missing even one class can set you back.
That’s because they don’t understand your learning style.
That’s where School Is Easy Tutoring can help! We offer tutoring services in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission and Langley.
We offer personalized math lessons customized to suit the needs of your children!
Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.
— Shakuntala Devi
Your child will be confident in class — our math tutors in the Fraser Valley use tried and true teaching methods
School Is Easy Tutoring analyzes each student’s areas of weakness. Then we utilize tried-and-true math drills to bring your kids up to speed. Here are some examples:
- Arithmetic drills: If children aren’t comfortable with basic arithmetic, that can affect everything they learn afterward. It’s like building a skyscraper on a shaky foundation. We may utilize mental math drills, timed arithmetic runs and more.
- Conceptual learning: Sometimes it’s possible to learn how to implement a formula without understanding the principles behind it. But then, students often run into a wall when a more sophisticated problem comes up. We explain not just the how, but also the why behind every mathematical formula.
- Creative problem solving: Problems don’t always come in neat packages. Some of them are situational. We teach children how to tackle problems when the question is more complicated than a simple ‘solve for x.’
3 Reasons why math is an essential skill for your work, school and social lives
- It’s impossible to function as an independent person without math. At the very least, you must be comfortable with simple arithmetic. You need math every time you buy groceries, pay rent, pay bills…the list goes on and on.
- Math teaches you how to solve problems. Life is filled with problems! Whether we like it or not, problem-solving takes up a great amount of time in our routines. Math teaches us how to pay attention to details, analyze facts and find solutions.
- Math opens up opportunities. There are so many things you can do when you are comfortable with math. It opens up opportunities for more majors in post-secondary schooling. It opens up opportunities to get jobs in more fields. You need math to become anything from a doctor to an accountant, to a construction worker.
Is School Is Easy math tutoring right for your kids?
Do your children have ambitions to become engineers, doctors or information technologists? Do they struggle with math lessons? Are they fascinated with problem solving? These could be signs your kids might benefit from getting a Fraser Valley math tutor. Give us a call today and we’d be happy to match up your child with a qualified tutor within 48 hours.